Social icons

Shop: After Christmas Sales

Friday, December 27, 2013
{via}

I think one of the best times to find deals without dealing with crazy Black Friday sales is right after Christmas! Sadly, these sales usually don't last long so head to your shopping center or cozy up with your computer asap to take advantage of the great discounts!

Some of my favorites...

Asos has has up to 50% off for the next few days.
Forever 21 has 50% off boots and booties until Jan 1st! I love this pair.
Old Navy has pieces up to 60% off until the end of December. This coat is perfect for cold months ahead!
Gap has a great selection up to 50% off including this adorable sweater.
Zara is having an incredible sale and I'm dying to order this coat.
Urban Outfitters is doing $15 off 75$, 25$ of $100, etc (All BDG are also $39 right now! I love these and these)
And there are so many more!

Hope you all have a great weekend and good luck with your shopping!

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these sales! I absolutely love after Christmas sales, just an excuse for more shopping :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happened to get myself a Zara coat at the sale as well!

    xoxo, KP
    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check out Forever 21 :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, I've definitely been loving Old Navy's sales! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.