Social icons

{Timing top, American Eagle shorts (similar), Bauble Bar starfish earrings, unknown shoes}

One of my favorite parts of the summer is the way certain colors flatter my tanner skin. While in the winter tangerine/coral (there are so many names for very similar colors!) is far too bright for my pale skin it is my favorite color in the summer! I am definitely not as tan as this color makes me look. Another way to make slightly tan skin look much tanner is to wear white nail polish and either neons or white! 

I wore this outfit (originally thrown over a bathing suit) the other day for a relaxing afternoon and dinner by the beach. It has been far too hot for any heavy jewelry so I've been wearing my favorite pair of earrings that I thought had been lost forever. Luckily, they mysteriously showed up just before I left home! 

~ Caroline



5 comments

  1. is such a beautiful color!perfect for your skin tone!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3210
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your top. Gorgeous photos x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Especially love the color of the shirt with the striped shoes!

    Nicole
    lacedupsunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top. I feel like orange gets a bad rap because of prison, but it really does seem universally flattering.

    Cheers! And enjoy the rest of your time in connecticut!

    Siobhain

    www.thehapagirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great summer outfit!

    www.chic-lux.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.