Social icons

Outfit: Patriotic

Monday, July 8, 2013
{Forever 21 top, Gap skirt, unknown belt, Free People bag, City Classified boots}

I wore this outfit last week on the Fourth of July for dinner with my friends and fireworks later on. The light top and flowy skirt was perfect for the unbearable heat that is still hovering over New England. I ended up changing into sandals for fireworks, but I loved getting to wear my favorite boots in the summertime!

I hope you all had a fun and relaxing 4th of July and weekend! I ended up working everyday but I'm looking forward to dinner with friends and a short trip to Rockport this week on my days off. 

~ Caroline




5 comments

  1. The pattern on the skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look! amazing booties!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3189
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you would have added some red details it would have been truly patriotic! I love it :)

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit, and sounds like such a great 4th!

    ps-check out my James Jeans giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love the detailing on your top!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.