Social icons

Happy Fourth of July!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. 
I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. 
~ Abraham Lincoln

Happy Fourth of July everyone! As Lincoln said in the quote above today is a day to celebrate our pride in America and to think about the ways we can make our country proud. I hope you are spending the day with family and friends!

I'm staying home for the fourth of july and starting my day off on a hike with my mother and dogs. Then tonight I will be barbecuing with friends and heading off to see some fireworks. 

Have a great Fourth of July!

~ Caroline

5 comments

  1. Great post. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty photo, hope your 4th was fun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog so much! <3 You are so beautiful! You have amazing style! :)

    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.