Social icons

{Forever 21 sweater, H&M shorts, Bella of Cape Cod necklace, Nordstrom watch, unknown bag, Rainbow flip flops}

When I think of a casual summer day this outfit is exactly what I think of. I love throwing on a pair of easy denim shorts with a tank top and bringing along a sweater for chillier temps. I usually wear these shorts to the beach since they are getting old and seriously need to be replaced. However, I have yet to find the perfect replacement so when I was feeling lazy last week I wore them. 

 I originally wore this outfit last Friday to school but since it was pouring the whole day I went out and took pictures yesterday during a break from writing my final essay for one of my classes. Being stuck inside on a gorgeous day made me pretty angry that I hadn't gotten my act together sooner and done my essay. Lesson definitely learned. 

Also, if you are wondering why I'm wearing my Rainbows in every outfit post I've done recently it is because my favorite sandals broke a few weeks ago and I haven't gotten around to replacing them, so I've been wearing my comfy flip flops a lot. 

Hope everyone had a good long weekend! I'm actually excited for this week to start since it is my last week of high school ever. If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited about it. 

~ Caroline

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.