Social icons

Style Icon: Jenna Lyons

Monday, April 29, 2013
{Images from my Tumblr}

Jenna Lyons, Creative Director and President of J.Crew, has been a force in the fashion world for a while now, and I have been one of her avid followers. Lyons has a style that is more than striking, it is memorable and with that style she has made J.Crew an incredible brand. Her look is a mix of classic J.Crew and pieces that make a serious statement. 

However, there is a lot more than Lyons' style that makes her one of my icons. Jenna has made her way up the J.Crew ladder over the years starting as an assistant before becoming president. Instead of just wearing pretty clothes Lyons is a head of a major company that she is partially responsible for the turn around of. You know those J.Crew Style Guides that you spend an hours flipping through? Completely Lyons. She was able imagine what J.Crew could be and then make it a reality. As this article says, J.Crew is a cult brand, and I don't see that changing as long as Jenna Lyons is there. 

Also, Lyons' office is incredible. Check out these pictures to see what I mean. 

~ Caroline

p.s. You can check out my other style ions here and here.


3 comments

  1. Her style is amazing and I'm so in love with her office! Great post x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find her so amazing and inspiring. I really admire her. :)

    Also her style is OFF THE CHARTS amazing.

    -Tara
    http://www.fashionblogging101.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her! and her office is amazing! i really want her desk!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.