Social icons

Happy Easter Sunday

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter has been one of my favorite holidays ever since I was little. My family has a tradition of having a huge brunch after church, complete with our favorite challah bread french toast, and then making huge ice cream sundaes in lieu of dinner. Not the healthiest of days, but it is definitely a holiday I'll always have memories of. 
I also realized that this may be my last Easter at home for a while so I will definitely be trying to make it count. I'll be taking a few pictures of my outfit and post them later this week and tomorrow the monthly 20 Under $20 post will be up! 
I hope you all have a nice Easter celebration planned for today whether it is with family or friends. Make sure to snack on at least a few jelly beans (starburst jelly beans are my favorite!) and chocolate bunnies!

~ Caroline 


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.