Social icons

T.G.I.F.F

Friday, March 29, 2013
{from my Tumblr}

Happy weekend! I think the extra F for finally was needed in TGIF so show how needed this weekend is. I have another busy weekend ahead of me but I'm extremely happy that this week is over. Most college decisions for my friends came out this week which caused a lot of heartbreak and awkward happiness at school. Then when you add in a few tests and projects it all makes for a pretty stressful week. 
But it is time to forget about all that not-so-fun stuff and talk about the picture above. To start the weekend off with a little inspiration I have been scrolling through hundreds of tumblr pictures to find my favorite. When I saw this picture I knew it was perfect. This girl has mastered the game of dressing for spring when it still feels like winter. I'll be searching for a pair of pants like these!
Hope everyone has a good weekend ahead!

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. Great photo - college decisions are tough but this is going to be the best time of your life! Enjoy.

    Would love for you to check us out:
    http://evokela.blogspot.com/

    xo, April & Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!

    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pants! I hope you have a relaxing weekend.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.