Social icons

An Ode to BEE

Monday, January 21, 2013
{Atlantic-Pacific 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

Since my outfits this week are less than noteworthy (oh what finals do to us all), I thought I would feature one of my favorite bloggers. Blair of Atlantic-Pacific has honestly been one of my favorite bloggers for years and her blog inspires me everyday. 
One post of Blair's I will never forget was in November of 2011. The post Tahoe featured her red Hunters for one of the first times and I fell in love with them. Those boots called to me and since them she's worn them in tens of posts. Soon after I bought them and they are now a key piece in my wardrobe. It's all thanks to Blair. 
Blair is the queen of patterns. Florals, stripes, polka dots, chevron, etc. You name the pattern she's worn  it and rocked it. Most likely Blair has also paired the pattern with another pattern in perfect harmony. The rest of us can honestly only be jealous of how she seems to make the craziest of patterns look perfect together. 
Blair will continue to inspire me as long as she keeps posting on her blog. I often find myself waiting for her new posts and you will too if you check out her blog!

~ Caroline

p.s. I also think my obsession with red, white, and blue combos may be because of Blair.


4 comments

  1. This is amazing! Great photos, beautiful outfits. I'm now in love with her style too. :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. beautiful boots on first photo. Love peplum top on second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those pics! So inspiring....I need some new clothes.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.