Social icons

Am I Crazy?

Thursday, January 17, 2013
Jacket Gap (old), Blouse Forever 21, Jeans Vigoss, Boots City Classified

I love jeans. More specifically I love bright colored jeans, pastel jeans, and even patterned jeans. I bought these patterned jeans after Christmas from Nordstrom and I'm just utterly obsessed with them. 
I wore them for the first time to school yesterday and received many remarks, both bad and good about them. One of my friends had no words for how much she hated them, but many people also said they loved them. 
I often find pieces I love that others hate, but crazy patterned pants are definitely a little out there for me.  I loved the outcome though and will be wearing them plenty more times!
What do you all think? Am I crazy? Are my pants a little too out there?

~ Caroline

p.s. I also love these floral pants for spring that I saw on B Soup

5 comments

  1. Awwwww! You are adorable. Love those little booties.
    xo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved patterned jeans, but I don't think they suit me! They look great on you - don't listen to the negative comments!

    E x
    http://fashionontheline.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jeans is so cool!! Love the combination with the neutral green and white
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way girl! These jeans are awesome! Love them- and you styled them great!

    xo,
    Shermineh

    www.postgradchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I've never been a huge fan of printed denim, but I love how you've styled these! The print is so subtle and will def be relevant for seasons to come.

    XoXo

    Chantel
    Stylesequence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.