Social icons

My life gets taken over...

Monday, September 17, 2012
My life gets taken over by school so easily. While only in my third week of school I already seem to have a million things on my plate. However, every once in a while I have to force myself to take a little break from all things academic. Hopefully I'll still be posting on here regularly now that I've adjusted back to 5 am mornings and late nights full of homework. 

Now that I've told you about my very unfabulous life, I want to go back to New York Fashion Week. I know I'm behind the world and everyone has moved on to LFW, but I'm still oogling over my favorite shows from last week. 

Among my favorites were Rebecca Minkoff, Elie Tahari, and J.Crew. I loved classic spring colors and looks full of floral and bright patterns from these designers! Below are some of my favorite looks!

Also, on a somewhat related note (well related in my mind!), I will be going to New York this weekend to see a few colleges. While I'm a little late for fashion week clothes will be on my mind! I will be staying at a hotel in SoHo and I can't wait to explore during the short time I'll be there!

J.Crew s/s 2013
Rebecca Minkoff s/s 2013

Elie Tahari s/s 2013
* All pictures from thefashionspot.com *


Also, on a somewhat related note (well related in my mind!), I will be going to New York this weekend to see a few colleges. While I'm a little late for fashion week clothes will be on my mind! I will be staying at a hotel in SoHo and I can't wait to explore during the short time I'll be there!

If you have any suggestions of places I should go please comment and tell me!

~ Caroline 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.