Social icons

Back To School

Monday, August 20, 2012

Clockwise from top:
J.Crew T-shirt
Free People iPhone case
Day Runner planner
Anthropologie Notebook
Topshop Belt
J.Crew Skirt
Madewell Flats
PU clutch (similar)
Halogen Sunglasses

Every year going back to school is both heart breaking and exciting. Even though August is almost over it feels like I finished my last final yesterday. I'm not ready for early mornings and late nights spent in the library instead of with friends. However, with so many of my friends leaving for college and summer math and chemistry problems looming over my head it feels like school is already beginning. 

I do love going back to school though because I've always felt it is a time to reinvent yourself. My favorite way of doing this is with new clothes (no surprise), but so often I fall short of dressing the way I want to. 

This outfit is perfect for a cool September day at school. Granted a clutch can't hold all my binders and notebooks, but a girl can dream. I can always find uses for fun creative notebooks to keep me thinking and a day planner is necessary for my busy schedule. I've never been able to get used to using my phone as a calendar so paper and pen is the way to go. 

Good luck to everyone else going back to school!
~ Caroline 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.