Social icons

Fall Essentials

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Every fall trends change and designers come out with new collections that bring a fresh look to the season. Investing in classics while also embracing new trends will create a flawless fall wardrobe every year. 
My favorite trends right now are peplum everything and chevron. Has anyone else noticed how everything is suddenly being made in a chevron pattern? I love this pattern because it is a fun twist on stripes (which dominate most of wardrobe) and much more slimming. 
Some classics I love are animal print shoes and accessories, such as these Madewell flats (I want to collect them in every color!). Also leather riding boots and cardigans scream fall. I love this sweater from Brooks Brothers, but for those of us who can't always afford expensive clothes there is a sweater that is almost identical from Forever 21. 
This summer I snagged a military jacket from a GAP outlet and it instantly became one of the most worn items in my wardrobe. Pairing the jacket with other neutral shades and patterns is perfect for casual but chic outfits. It is also the perfect jacket for those awkward days when crisp fall mornings turn into summer-like afternoons. (Honestly everyone should buy one of these jackets!)

~ Caroline 
1. Brooks Brothers Sweater (similar)
2. Topshop Top (similar)
3. Michael Kors Watch 
4. Madewell Flats (somewhat similar)
5. Gallery Leather Planner
6. Essie Beige Nail Polishes
7. GAP Military Jacket (similar)
8. J.Crew Bracelet (I think I may be in LOVE with this bracelet) 
9. Steve Madden Sonnya Boots
10. Madewell Leopard Belt (similar)
11. J.Crew Top
12. Zara Shopper Basket  

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.