Social icons

Styled: Midi Skirts

Monday, March 31, 2014
{via}

We all have the trends that we follow from afar, whether by admiring street style shots or the pieces our friends own, and for me this trend is definitely full midi-skirts. I love the fun feminine feel of these midi-skirts, especially for spring, but I've never actually worn one myself. From the patterned versions to the flowy pleated versions I always find myself drawn to the look of midi-skirts. However, with my short stature (5'4 1/2" to be exact, that extra half inch is important) I've never really thought I could pull off a midi-skirt. With actual spring temperatures finally approaching, though, I keep thinking of just going for it and pairing a midi skirt with a classic striped top or leather jacket. 

How do you all feel about midi-skirts? You can shop some of my favorites for under $90 below!








P.S. I just added a bunch of new pieces to my favorites on the right sidebar!

14 comments

  1. Love those skirts

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these looks are so cute, but that polka dot skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The polka dot one is definitely my favorite too!

      Caroline

      Delete
  3. I really really really want to wear a midi skirt. I just cannot find the perfect one!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the polka dot one!
    these skirts are all so cute, but I could imagine they suit certain body types better than others
    maybe I'll be daring and buy one for Easter
    -MJ
    Marlee and You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wearing one for Easter is such a good idea! I'm on the hunt for the perfect one for me as well!

      Caroline

      Delete
  5. I love the midi trend, but I don't think I'd wear one myself. It's just a little too adventurous for me right now (which is kind of silly!). I do love the pleated ones though!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flowy pleated ones are also really cute when they hit just above your knee! Definitely try one like that out if you think midi would be too long.

      Caroline

      Delete
  6. Way cute! Send the polka dot one my way. Maybe try with wedges if you're concerned about the height?

    xoxo, Emm
    thecollegiateginger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The polka dot one is also my favorite! Thanks

      Caroline

      Delete
  7. Love the skirts! I used to think being short meant they were off limits, but to h*** with that

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.