Social icons

Nordstrom Sale Public Access & My 6 Favorite Purchases

Friday, July 21, 2017

TGIF and TG the Nordstrom Sale opens up to public access today! I've had tons of friends asking about when they could finally purchase from the Nordstrom Sale and today is the day!

As a cardholder I've been able to shop the sale for over a week and have already begun to style some of my favorite pieces, like the outfit I'm wearing in this post. I hate to beat a dead horse (is that the saying?), but it is truly my favorite sale of the year. Not only can you stock up on new fall trends, but you can get such a great deal on items that come back year after year (aka this jacket and these shoes). 

I wanted to give y'all a taste of what I ordered even though I won't be wearing most of the pieces I bought until it gets a little chillier. I actually felt hilarious walking around the city in a long sleeve top and jeans, but ya know #doitforthegram. 

Keep scrolling for outfit details and the full list of what I ordered and loved! Also, check out my full Nordstrom guide here



WHAT I BOUGHT:

1) Madewell High Waisted Jeans - Unfortunately, these jeans sold out pretty early on, but I'm crossing my fingers they'll get restocked soon. Madewell jeans are hands down my favorite brand of denim so at 35% off I knew these high waisted skinny jean were a must. Also, I was ecstatic when the knee rip actually hit me in the right place!

Here are a bunch of denim options under $90 (most are under $50!):



2) Ruffle Sleeve Blouse - This blouse (that I'm wearing in the pictures!) is probably the girliest thing I've worn in a long time, but I'm kind of obsessed. It's one of those pieces that you can wear for every season. Despite being long sleeve it's actually light enough to wear with a cute skirt during this ridiculous summer weather. 

3) Lace Trim Camisole - This is another one of pieces that sold out, but I'm hoping will get restocked! I ordered the cami in white and really want to be able to order it in more colors. It's truly the perfect layering piece and I love that it has adjustable straps. 

4) Suede Jacket - It took me a couple of days to finally hit purchase on this grey suede jacket since I already own last year's version in green, but honestly the hype around this jacket is so worth it. The quality is incredible (I love how heavy it feels) and it actually keeps me warm well into December. Plus, it's $63 off right now and you definitely won't find a better deal later in the fall. 

5) Tan Slide Loafer - Truth be told I wasn't in love with the shoe selection in this year's sale, but I did fall in love with these slide loafers. They're just what I needed for work and depending on your style the tan, metallic, or leopard print will be your new favorite shoe. Important note - they definitely run small so go half a size up!

Here are a few of my favorite shoes under $100:



6) Cozy White Sweater - This sweater is probably my favorite purchase from this year's sale. I wore it around my apartment for hours last week just saying "why can't it be fall" over and over again as my roommate laughed at me. The slight bell sleeves are also perfection.







Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.