Social icons

Caroline's Covets: Memorial Day Weekend

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Can you believe Memorial Day Weekend is already here? While I won't be doing much this weekend besides moving into my new apartment it stills feels like summer is *officially* around the corner! 

I say this every year, but I get so excited when summer rolls around because I can break out my favorite color combo, red white and blue, without feeling like an idiot. I can't get enough of navy stripes, red patterns, and everything baby blue this year. Since summer is all about long evenings I'm all about pieces that can bring you from work to dinner with friends or even straight onto the train to the beach! In addition to some classic staples I'm also looking to add a new straw bag to my rotation and this one is perfect and only $50!

I have a few weekend trips in the works right now for July and August so I'll also be sharing a summer packing guide soon as well! 


SHOP THE POST



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.