Social icons

Updated Leather Jacket

Monday, January 9, 2017

My winter wardrobe is all about great basics. Jeans and sweaters are pretty much always on rotation and seeing me in a skirt is pretty rare once the temperature drops below 30 degrees. If a try out a new trend it's usually one that isn't too far from my classics, like this ruffle sleeve sweater.  

So when I went out to spend a little of my Christmas money the first thing on my list was updating my (faux) leather jacket. My first leather jacket, that I bought almost four years ago, is pretty much falling apart so I knew it was time to finally replace it. Since buying this suede jacket earlier this fall BlankNYC has become one of my favorite brands, so I knew I wanted to stay within the brand when looking for a new leather jacket. This leather jacket is only $100 (and currently on sale for $60) and is the perfect leather jacket for anyone who wants something simple and doesn't want to drop their entire paycheck. The material is probably the best faux leather I've ever seen and it really feels heavy and keeps you warm. Plus, I love that the simple style can pair well with both edgier outfits and more feminine ones come spring. For now though I'm just throwing it over easy jeans and cozy sweaters to beat this freezing weather. This sweater is also on sale right now for only $20 and it is truly one of the coziest sweaters I own. 

Do you all have any brands that you swear by for leather jackets? I'm always looking for more things to add to my wishlist :)




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.