Social icons

A Nautical Twist

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Just getting to Memorial Day seems to have made the weather turn to perfect summer and you'll see no complaints from me :) I've been waiting months to pull out my summer favorites and try out a few of the new pieces I've gotten this spring. 

In April, Tobi sent me a few of their spring pieces to try out, and this dress is one of my favorites! I'm sure you've all seen the trend of lace up tops and dresses, and while it's usually not my style I love the nautical twist of the trend in this dress. Adding an off the shoulder top underneath was the perfect layer to a) keep me a little warmer and b) hide the front of my bra. Finishing the whole look with a bright red lip just screamed summer to me, and I'm sure you'll be seeing this look a few more times throughout the summer. 

Tobi has some of the best summer pieces and I'm particularly obsessed with their dresses and rompers. My favorites right now are this wrap dress, this summer plaid romper, and this black off-the-shoulder dress

 SHOP THE POST: Tobi dress // Zara top // Steve Madden sandals

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.