Social icons

Caroline's Covets N.13 Spring Dresses

Monday, May 2, 2016

It's that time of year again, when the weather warms up and the party invitations start to pile up (figuratively of course, because when do you ever get more than a Facebook invite?). I might complain, but honestly I love how many excuses I have to break out fun and flirty dresses, whether for weddings, grad parties, or even just outdoor evening dinners.

While I'm truly guilty of falling into the jeans and a tee uniform, I love to stock up on a few new dresses each year (see here, here, and here) so that I have a go-to whenever I want to look a little more put together and stylish. I'm always drawn to the fit & flare style, stripes (duh), and options that can be dressed up or down for different occasions. However, some of my best dress finds have been when I've tried on options that I never thought I would like (here and here), so while your out dress shopping for whatever event is coming up I urge you to try on something entirely new.

Plus, to help start your wishlist I have a few of my favorite pics for under $100 with so many amazing options under $50! Who ever said you can't have style and save money?

Dresses Under $50


Dresses Under $75



Dresses Under $100




P.S. The picture above is from my school's semi formal a few weeks back! I found the perfect LBD from Necessary Clothing for only $30! If you're in NYC I highly suggest stopping by the store, but ordering is always iffy for me since they have a pretty strict return policy.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.