Social icons

Caroline's (Spring Break) Covets N.11

Monday, March 7, 2016

Midterms and papers are the only things on my mind this week, but spring break is only days away and my mind is ready for a break. While I'm not going on a traditional spring break trip I am headed to Santiago, Chile where the temperatures will be in the mid 80s with clear skies all week. I'll be in Santiago with my school for a class that all juniors take, but amid the academic activities I'll have plenty of time to explore the incredible city. A hike up the Andes Mountains is already planned with NYU, but I'll also be attempting to check a few things off this amazing list of what to do with 36 hours in Santiago.

So while I won't be lounging on a beach in a bathing suit, I'll be taking full advantage of the incredible weather and a new city to explore. On my packing list so far are easy espadrilles, swingy dresses, linen t-shirts, and of course a comfy pair of loose jeans to wear on the plane! I found a pair of leopard and leather espadrilles on sale for $18 from Aldo this weekend (I know I freaked out too), so you'll probably see me wearing those all.the.time. this spring and summer. Still on my list though is a pair of (cheap) sunglasses to replace mine that have unfortunately stretched out beyond repair. If you have any suggestions for places to look, please comment :) 





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.