Social icons

Too Good To Be True

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

School is back in full swing this week, which means it's been a little hectic around here. I keep thinking back to two weeks ago when I was telling people I was busy because I was going to Target with my mom and having movie marathons... that is most definitely not busy. 

Part of the reason things are so busy is because I'm part of a team planning the 5th Annual Undergraduate Stern Women in Business Conference at my school. The conference is just 3 weeks away, so things are getting down to the wire and my to-do list keeps running off the page. Now a little self promotion here - if you live in the NYC area definitely check out our conference! There are going to be some really fun panels (entrepreneurship, fashion, media, etc) and I can already tell you the swag bags are going to be amazing. 

As a final note, what is this weather? I'm all for only one real winter storm this year, but it seems a little too good to be true. Even so, I'm pulling out all my flats and light jackets for as long as this gorgeous weather lasts!


 SHOP THE POST: Zara jacket // LOFT button down // Madewell Jeans // Ralph Lauren flats // Madewell sunglasses

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.