Social icons

Caroline's Covets N.10

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wow. It's been a while, hasn't it? I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post, but sometimes life just gets a little crazy and you have to go on autopilot. I'm in the middle of summer internship recruiting and the conference I'm on the planning team for is less than ten days away - so you could say things are a bit hectic around here. 

With all the madness these last few weeks, it kind of just hit me that spring is around the corner. I wore sneakers and a light rain jacket out yesterday and realized that sandal weather is coming. While we're still definitely months away from shorts and sandals weather it is probably time to put away your bean boots and parkas. The end of February and March is a weird transition between seasons, so I always find myself falling back on classics. A chic rain coat, light striped sweaters, ripped jeans, and wrap dresses will all get you through this odd weather. Then when we finally reach May you can pair your sweater with loose shorts and shed your tights!

Scroll down to the bottom to shop all my favorite pieces right now!




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.