Social icons

Caroline's Covets N.9

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

It's a new year and, of course, my wish list is longer than ever. Despite a bit of post-Christmas shopping this week (I scored this blazer for only $40!) there is still so much I'd love to blow my money on. Typical #shoppingaddict problems, I'm sure you can all relate. 

There are still months of winter left and I have no tropical vacation planned, but part of me just wants to splurge on cute Soludos and nautical dresses. Luckily, the reasonable part of me knows that cozy sweaters, extra long coats, and trendy sneakers are better for NYC living. 

I know it's nothing new typical, but I foresee my wardrobe consisting of black and grey with maybe a few pops of camel over the next couple of months (insert covering eyes monkey). Instead of mixing up my color palette I'll be playing around with texture and pattern. I'm thinking a leather, stripe, and fair isle combo is going to happen sometime soon, especially if I get my hands on this sweater

You can shop all my current covets below! Plus, if you like the necklace I'm wearing in the photos above make sure to check out Rocksbox. Sign up using the code peachykeencarolinexoxo to get a free month!


SHOP THE OUTFIT: Zara jacket // Aritizia blouse // Madewell jeans // Gorjana necklace (via Rocksbox)

SHOP THE COVETS: black t-shirt dress // hungover cookbook // navy turtleneck // camel overcoat // striped tee // fair isle sweater // leather sneakers // skinny jeans // boyfriend jeans // beige clutch // black striped sweater // black tote // leather espadrilles // camel blazer // lace up dress // grey scarf

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.