Social icons

OUTFIT: Go-To Finals Look

Monday, December 7, 2015

Turtlenecks are back with a serious vengeance from all those years we saw them as the ugly sweater. I walked into my USWIB meeting the other day to see at least 8 different girls wearing turtlenecks. While I'm sure my mom is dying looking back on all the years I refused to even try on a turtleneck, I never want to take this one off.

My go-to look as finals approach has become a soft turtleneck, casual ripped jeans, and my black vans because who really has time for anything more than that? I sure don't. To try and switch things up last week I let a striped tee peek out from underneath and threw on a pair of booties. It was the perfect look for my Thursday night class that is always freezing!

Keep reading below for a few of my favorite extra cozy turtlenecks :)

SHOP THE POST: Madewell sweater (similar on sale!) // Old Navy striped tee // Madewell jeans (similar) // Nordstrom BP boots // Madewell sunglasses // Coffee via Fair Folks & a Goat


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.