Social icons

Outfit: Embracing Pre-Fall

Monday, August 17, 2015
Every year when August comes around September issues of magazines come out and stores stock their shelves with 'pre-fall' styles. I'm automatically sucked into fall fall and dream of cooler mornings wrapped up in sweaters. While I know I'll regret saying this later I'm ready for fall in New York. For now though, the temperatures are seriously hot and humid so I've been wearing a few of my favorite early fall pieces with shorts and sleeveless blouses. This sweater is easily my favorite fall piece I've picked up so far. I've worn it so many ways - with loose shorts, over a bathing suits, with dark ripped jeans - and I'm still coming up with more.  


 SHOP THE POST: Old Navy sweater // Old navy blouse // Banana Republic shorts // Lucky Brand heels (similar) // Rebecca Minkoff bag // Madewell sunnies


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.