Social icons

Exploring Georgetown

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. I'm just hoping you didn't all forget about me? If you follow along on instagram though you know that the reason I've been absent is my trip to DC this past weekend. I went down for the GWU Women in Business conference that turned out to be absolutely spectacular (more on that to come!). 

My friend Cheyenne and I arrived on Friday afternoon and after checking into our hotel we quickly headed over to Georgetown for a bit of exploring. Somehow, even though it had been overcast all day, the sun came out and the temperatures jumped as soon as we got there. Of course we did a bit of shopping (Anthropologie, J.Crew, and BCBG were on our must do list), but the real attraction was the beautiful brownstones. 

If you know anything about me you know I love the West Village and beautiful townhouses there, and Georgetown is just as amazing. The combination of ivy and patriotic pops of color was absolutely perfect. As soon as I found a house with a flag I knew I had to get a picture with it. Of course I"ll always be loyal to New York, but I could definitely see myself walking through the streets of Georgetown everyday. 

I'll be sharing more about my experience at the business conference later this week, so make sure to check back!

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous!! Makes me want to visit as soon as possible!!

    allienotsally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already want to go back as soon as possible! I was only sad that we were a couple weeks too early for the cherry blossoms.


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.