Social icons

Maman NYC

Monday, March 2, 2015

As per my goal to try out new places every week while in New York I decided to head down to Nolita (on the line of SoHo) to check out Maman. My roommate lived just down the street from the adorable (newish) bakery last summer and had been raving about it for months, so it was time I finally went. 

As far as NYC bakeries go, this is probably one of the cutest. The french bakery has a whimsical homey vibe with bunny figurines and cook books scattered around. When my friend and I arrived Sunday morning the bakery was pretty empty (NYC likes to sleep in) and we easily found seats to enjoy our coffee and quiche. If you're looking for somewhere in SoHo to get a great pastry where you can also get some work done, Maman is your spot. With big tables and wifi you can get plenty of work done without being cooped up in a depressing library. The best part of Maman is, even with freezing temperatures and horrible snow outside it felt like spring had arrived and my friend and mine's moods were instantly lifted. 

Of course I have to mention the cups. Aren't they adorable? If I lived around Maman I'd be there all the time just for the cups. They make your typical cup of morning coffee feel extra special. Plus, they source the coffee from Toby's Estate in Brooklyn, so your latte will be one of the best in the city. 

9 comments

  1. I have been dying to try Maman and these photos are so cute! I've seen photos about this place all over IG but have never made the Journey over there. I'll have to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must! It's a little far from where I live as well, but so worth the trip since you could easily spend two hours doing work there.


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - the decor and everything is just perfect. Love these kinds of posts - they're so fun to read (and swoon over!)


    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maman has been on my list of places to visit the next time I'm in NY - love your photos of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Meredith! It really is the cutest!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Kirstin!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.