Social icons

Happy Friday + Links

Friday, March 6, 2015
Photo via @peachykeencaroline instagram

Thank Goodness For Fridays... After getting sick earlier this week while having to prep for an important presentation (which is luckily over now),  I couldn't be happier the weekend is here. Yes, I do have two midterms next week which means most of my weekend will  be spent studying, but I do have a few fun study breaks planned to make the hours of reading a little more bearable.

I hope you all have great weekends planned, but before you get started don't miss my favorite links things from the week...

Links for your closet:
This button back sweater is the cutest and reminds me of Mackenzie Horan's adorable summer look.
Found these Madewell sunnies and fell in love. What do you think? Should I buy them?
40% off select Banana Republic styles until Saturday night. My favorites: 1, 2, 3, and 4
Julia wore this gorgeous dress a few weeks ago, and now I keep imagining wearing it a million different ways.

Links for your life:
A productivity list that will actually inspire you to do better (plus, try out Sunrise Calendar as your weekly/monthly planner.
I've seen plenty of green smoothie recipes, but this one has my heart.
I'm basically the biggest dog person ever... Are you?

Links for New York:
I'm dying to check out Devocion in Williamsburg after Amy Stone blogged about it earlier this week.
A beautiful video that defines what it's been like to live in NYC this past month.
If you haven't been to Maman in SoHo you must try it out!
I hadn't heard of the Macys Flower Show until this year, but I'm so excited to go once it opens on the 22nd.


6 comments

  1. Love this post - and I love that you're breaking this up into sections lately, great idea.

    PLEEEEASE buy the Madewell sunglasses, so good. Definitely need to try that green smoothie receipe, although I can live without the pineapple;)

    Glad your presentation is over too! Happy weekend, lady!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute yes on those sunnies! Tortoiseshell goes with everything (I wear mine all the time) and that shape is so cute!

    xoxo
    Megs
    CattyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these links! Big yes to the sunglasses!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dana! For my study break today I plan on heading over to Madewell to buy the sunglasses :)


    Hope you had a great weekend!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shape is my favorite part, especially paired with the classic tortoise shell!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.