Social icons

Top 4 NYC Instagrammmers

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I'm finally back in NYC and it couldn't feel any better! While my first day back was spent unpacking and figuring out an incredibly tricky closet situation I am ready to get out of my room and explore the city I've missed for so long. 

Whether I'm in New York, Boston, or Madrid I always love scrolling through the instagrams of New Yorkers. When I'm away from the city it gets rid of a bit of my (second)home sickness and when I'm here I constantly find new restaurants, coffee shops, parks, neighborhoods, etc that I need to check out. I'm sure you've noticed that some of my favorite instagrammers are Amy Stone, Hallie Wilson, and Jackie Greaney, but on top of them I have a few more  favorite NYC instagrammers!

@sophiesvob is a fellow NYU student who has an incredible eye for photography. Her West Village snaps cannot be beat and when she travels you'll want to plan a trip with the exact same itinerary. The second picture of hers shown above is from one of my favorite spots, Tea & Sympathy

@aguynamedpatrick makes New York feel incredibly homey (almost like a small town?) with his warm pictures of cozy spots. You'll find plenty of coffee shop inspiration here. Above on the far left is my go-to brunch spot Lafayette

@alyssainthecity is a new favorite of mine thanks to her incredible style and even more incredible brunch pictures. If you need a guide to brunching in NYC look no further than her instagram! She frequents Bluestone Lane, a favorite of mine as well. 

@eggcanvas has not only mastered the mirror selfie, but she also takes a mean food picture and captures New York at it's prettiest. I've recently added Chalait, Reynard, and Cafe Habana to my must-try list thanks to Erica. 

Do you have any favorite NYC instagrammers or must-try spots? I'm always looking for new inspiration! And of course don't forget to check out my instagram. I'll be taking lots of NYC snaps now that I'm back!

3 comments

  1. OMG I love this! Definitely hitting the follow button for these accounts!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! Feel super honored to mentioned among these amazing people <3
    xx
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! All these accounts are amazing! So excited to follow them. Thanks for sharing!
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.