Social icons

TGIF + LINKS

Friday, January 30, 2015
Washington Square Park Monday January 26th

TGIF! Between snow storm Juno at the beginning of the week and getting back to a school schedule this week has been a bit crazy. However, it is definitely a good crazy and I'm actually looking forward to my classes and projects this semester. That being said, I also love a good weekend and this one is sure to be great. I'm counting on the Patriots kicking some serious Seahawk but during the Super Bowl Sunday (cross your fingers I'm not jinxing this) and you know I'll be watching the Super Bowl commercials just as much as the game (my favorites are below!). As per usual there will probably be some bagels thrown into the weekend mix, but I do want to break the norm and head uptown for some Central Park and UES exploring. I've been away from NYC so long I feel like I need to re-see everything :)

Now I have some links for every part of your life...

Links for you closet:
BOGO 50% off for tops and sweaters this weekend at LOFT. I pick this and this.  
You can get a beautiful state necklace worth $120 for only $25 with Living Social.
The cutest winter to spring booties for only $75.
Extra 40% off Final Sale at J.Crew! I have my eye on this (only $21!) and this.

Links for your life:
Budweiser's SuperBowl "Lost Dog" ad. I actually shed some tears the first time I watched it.
The best Super Bowl ads of all time. Again, my favorite is always Budweiser. 
I saw Birdman this week and it is definitely a must-see. 
The best chip dips for Super Bowl Sunday!

Links for your New York:
The best things to eat in NY under $10. I'll take all of them.
The Brooklyn Museum has a exhibit on high heels until March 1st.
Meatballs from across the world in NYC. YUM
A beautiful time lapse video of NYC during Juno.

Links for your blog:
Elle and Company's 4 Secrets for Exponential Blog Growth.
This ABM article has 7 amazing free tools to track blog performance.
I loved these 5 Questions to discover your niche.

Have a great weekend!


5 comments

  1. Beautiful photo! Can't wait to check out the links for blogs :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. The links are great! What a fantastic photo, I really miss a good snowstorm.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the NY links. I just recently moved to this amazing city... so much to do. Just need to find the time ;)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the links (and I especially love that photo of Washington Square Park!)


    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.