Social icons

Shop: Fall Covets N.3

Friday, November 7, 2014

It's been a while since I've put up a Fall Covets post (see N1 and 2), but there are plenty of items on my wish list. I finally got a chance to wear my leather leggings this week and now I don't really want to wear anything else. I chunky white fisherman sweater would be perfect over my leather leggings with a classic J.Crew field jacket thrown on top. I've also been missing my otk boots that I left at home (what was I thinking?), but for those of you that don't have a pair yet, these are under $100. 

Plus, accessories like a red & black scarf (which is very hard to find by the way, they are all red and blue!) and a black floppy hat keep you stylish and warm in the almost winter temperatures. 

I'm headed Prague today for a long weekend off from school and a variation of pretty much all these items is packed in my suitcase (minus the peacoat, because I'm the idiot who left hers in the US). I'll definitely be layering up so that I don't freeze while exploring the beautiful city. My dream would be to look as amazing as Julia Engel did exploring the city just a couple weeks ago. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment

  1. Love all of these items!! That red cross body bag is so cute & cheap! :)

    xo,
    Amanda { affordablebyamanda.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.