Social icons

Outfit: A Dress for Twirling

Monday, August 25, 2014
{___ dress, Steve Madden wedges (similar), Rebecca Minkoff bag}

I love any excuse to wear a fun dress and an early birthday dinner this weekend was the perfect time to pull out this dress I bought on super sale a couple of weeks ago. This fun cut of of the top part and the fact that the dress almost screams 'twirl me' made me fall in love with it in the store. I was attempting to wait to wear it for my actual birthday in a month, but when my mom suggested we have an early birthday dinner with my family (since I'll be away for me real birthday) I figured I had waited long enough. 

I leave for Madrid in just five days and I'm freaking out! Let me know if you have any study abroad packing tips :)

3 comments

Powered by Blogger.