Social icons

Outfit: Rooftop Views

Tuesday, July 15, 2014
{Ro & De blouse, via Nordstrom Rack J.Crew chambray, Forever 21 skirt, Steve Madden sandals, Old Navy sunglasses}

Hey all! I'm back to reality today after arriving home from my short visit to NYC last night. The trip was a whirlwind (I was only there for 66 hours and one day was spent at the Her Campus Conference) so when I got home last night I was ready to crash. 

I'm going completely out of order with pictures from the weekend, but I thought I'd start out with a little outfit post. I tried to pack really light and kind of failed so I basically wore variations of the same outfit all four days (I didn't do well with the whole mix and match thing). Of course my most worn items were my leather skirt and chambray top. You all know how much I love this skirt and the chambray added the perfect layer for slightly cooler mornings/nights and incase of rain. 

These pictures were taken Sunday when my friend and I ventured way uptown to The Met to see the Charles James exhibit  (which was incredible) and the view from the roof! All spring I wanted to visit The Met rooftop, but always ended up being busy on the beautiful days. Even though the day started off cloudy we lucked out as a little blue broke through while we were up there. I definitely recommend heading up to the roof next time you're at The Met, but make sure to hold on to your hats and scarves, because even my sunglasses almost blew off my head a couple times. 

I'll be posting more pictures of my trip throughout the week so make sure to check back to hear about the Her Campus Conference and the million different places I ate! 

9 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I can't wait to see more photos from your trip and the conference!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit! Love that blouse!


    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEK! LOVE THIS LOOK. I wish I could pull off the "shirt tied around the waist" thing like you do!;)

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun you went to NYC! Great picks girl - very pretty outfit.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana you could easily pull it off! Thanks so much!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love the rooftop of the Met!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.