Social icons

Outfit: Searching For Color

Thursday, March 13, 2014
{Zara blazer (similar), Gap sweater, J.Crew necklace (similar), Madewell jeans, City Classified boots, Free people bag}

It felt like spring for two whole days in the city and everyone went outside to celebrate. Washington Square was finally bustling with people and musicians again after being depressingly empty for months. I didn't even feel like a crazy person while drinking my iced coffee as I was walking to class (When it's below freezing I get at least one awkward stare in the 50 foot walk from Starbucks to class). 

Warm weather makes me want to pull out all my spring pieces, but I've been trying to wait to buy anything new, so I ended up going back to the incredible blazer I bought a few weeks back. I wear so much black and grey during the fall and winter that the first days of warm weather cause me to search through the back of my closet for the few white and bright pieces that are left. I've already posted about the blazer here, but I just couldn't help taking pictures of it again. It really is the perfect spring layering piece and I love the way it paired with my striped sweater and mint necklace. Have any of you already found your go-to spring piece? 

4 comments

  1. Aw, so adorable! I love the blazer! I agree--it's definitely perfect for layering! xx

    <(") Hoda
    JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I love this outfit a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blazer! It completes the outfit <3
    www.simplysinova.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care what temperature it is outside, I love my iced drinks and frappes. What a great periwinkle color for a spring investment piece!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.