Social icons

Outfit: West Village

Monday, February 3, 2014
{Zara coat, H&M blouse, unknown boyfriend jeans, INC flats, Rebecca Minkoff bag}

My mom used to wake my sister and I up on Monday mornings singing "Back to life, Back to reality" and I definitely feel that way this morning. Since the semester just started I'm not drowning in work so my friends and I took a walk across the city to the west side to see the gorgeous hudson river views and revel in the adorable West Village streets.

 It felt like spring and I really don't think I can deal with the freezing weather again. Even with a thin blouse under my peacoat, really ripped jeans, and flats I warmer than I've been in months. My friends and I ended up getting dessert from Magnolia's Bakery and we were even able to sit outside and eat. These are seriously big steps and I don't care what Punxsutawney Phil says, spring in coming soon!

Hope you're week starts off well!

~ Caroline

13 comments

  1. so cute! I love love LOVE the shoes, especially with the boyfriend jeans! Such a classic look.

    <3 Trina
    www.talesofafluorescentadolescent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! They looks great with your all black look :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love every single piece! I just posted a boyfriend jeans look on the blog too! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I love your look too!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  4. love the leopard print shoes! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post! and those jeans are beyond perfection!!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe! They are seriously so comfortable!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  6. Love your purse! I just got the same one for Christmas and I'm in love!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirstin! I've had it for a little over a year now and I'm telling you it's the best bag in my closet by far!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  7. Ahh I hope Spring is coming soon! Love this post, so glad I discovered your blog :)

    Ellie @
    Serendipitous Whimsicality

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.