Social icons

Happy Weekend!

Saturday, December 7, 2013
{via}

Happy Saturday! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. This coming week and next I have finals so it is definitely crunch time and my weekend will be filled with studying

. In "short" breaks from studying I've discovered that What Not to Wear seasons nine and ten are now on Netflix instant. After years of watching the show with my mom I had no idea the show was airing again and now I can't wait to catch up on episodes. The Stacy and Clinton way is always the best way. 

I'm also on the hunt for a holiday skirt. I love the fun feeling of the skirt above and gold details are always festive and a little glam. If you have any suggestions let me know!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

~ Caroline

3 comments

  1. I just heard yesterday that What Not To Wear has been cancelled :( I love it though, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what not to wear! brings back so many childhood memories of me, my mom, and my sister watching it together! And that skirt is perfection!

    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.