Social icons

{Necessary Clothing jacket, H&M blouse, Madewell jeans, Express boots (similar)}

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Before I left the city on Wednesday I bought this jacket from Necessary Clothing and it is already feeling worn in. I've been wanting a colored leather jacket for a while and after seeing this one three or four times I finally made the purchase. I wore it two or three times over the weekend and love the way it can be worn over a light top in warmer temps or underneath my peacoat for freezing winter days!

~ Caroline

12 comments

  1. I love when I buy something new and can't stop wearing it! That jacket color is amazing, and I love your booties!

    Marlena from Here, Pretty Kitty
    hereprettykitty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket looks so cute with the printed top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that jacket Caroline! So fab!

    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket's hue! Such a great outfit.

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adalia! Burgundy is one of my favorite colors. It fills up a big part of my closet.

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I'm loving that jacket.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great! That jacket looks beautiful :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.