Social icons

Family Gift Guide

Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm definitely not a pro christmas shopper. I usually end up resorting to buying clothes for my family members for lack of other creative ideas. So this year I'm starting Christmas shopping early (meaning not the week before Christmas). I love the idea of finding fun personal pieces for my family members such as an initial necklace for my sister, mug for my mom, and cutting board for my dad.

Small gifts are also usually hard to find but fun games (like my favorite, bananagrams) and art kits (like nail art for my little sister) are great gifts for great prices. 

Good luck with all your holiday shopping!

~ Caroline

9 comments

  1. Great selections! I love that burgundy scarf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dora! I do too so I might have to snag one for myself as well as my sister!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  2. Nice ideas - I'm not the best gift giver (its something I want to work on lol), so this is very helpful!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding gifts takes me the longest time so I completely understand! Thank you!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  3. ahh now i have an idea for shopping for my mom! she's impossible to buy for, but those moccasins are adorable. thanks for the inspiration!
    xx
    erin
    pov3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift guide! Those small Hunters are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! I love them too! The red pair are probably the cutest.

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  5. Ha! This is great, I think my sister would really like some of those suggestions.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.