Social icons

Outfit: Summer Chambray

Thursday, May 16, 2013
{Forever 21 top, American Eagle Jeans, Gap flats, Forever 21 cuff, Forever 21 bracelet}

Ever since I bought a chambray shirt from J.Crew almost two years ago I have been obsessed with the material. If you don't own anything chambray you need to head to the closest store and buy a piece right now, seriously. The sad thing about my long sleeve chambray shirt that it doesn't work well on hot spring days. So when I found this top at Forever 21 the other day it just had to come home with me!
Also, recently a community service club I'm in at school started selling these friendship bracelets to raise money for uniforms for children in Esabalu, Kenya. In Kenya the only requirement for children to go to school is to have a uniform, but even still many families can't afford to buy uniforms for any or all of their children. To show my support and do a little advertising of our project I've been wearing my bracelet everyday and I must saw I love it! When paired with other bracelets it adds a fun pop of color for spring. 

~ Caroline

5 comments

  1. I like the simplicity of the outfit... !! Its stylish :)

    xx
    Chaicy
    www.style-a-pastiche.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, simple and pretty! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love the jewelry. :)

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The shoes bring in a great pop of color!

    www.alldressedupeverywheretogo.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.