Social icons

J.Crew Winter Collection

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Clockwise from top:

When I subscribed to J.Crew newsletters I never thought I would be getting emails every day about sales and special offers. Even worse (well sort of better), I never thought I would actually enjoy getting endless emails from J.Crew, but I do. I love their daily emails because I always know when there are great sales and free shipping (going on right now!).

 I also find out right away that there are new arrivals! After todays email I went and stalked all of J.Crew's winter collection, and yes I'm in love. Real true love. I want everything. Unfortunately on my limited budget and christmas coming soon I can't afford nearly everything I want. Above are some of my favorite pieces from the winter collection! Tell me which you think I should splurge on!

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. Everything is so cute! I want it all!!!!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caroline,

    I agree! I find so many things from the J Crew emails! Its sort of frustrating though because I can't afford everything that I want!! I especially love that scarf, btw. Thanks for commenting on Bostonista!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    PS: if you have a second enter my giveaway with Rent the Runway please please please ! xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.