Social icons

Winery Weekend Outfit

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

This has definitely been the summer of (amazing) weekend trips and this past weekend's was one of the best. Late Friday night I jumped on a bus and headed up to Central New York near Ithaca to spend the weekend with a few of my best friends. 

Since I knew that we would be doing a little Winery hopping on Saturday I was determined to find something casual yet cute to bring with me, and that's where this amazing dress comes in. Polka dots seem to be my kryptonite this summer and we all know how much I love my off the shoulder pieces - but what really put me over the edge me is the $20 price tag combined with 2-day shipping! My roommate also loved the dress so much that she ordered one for herself!

Suffice it to say I'm a little in love with this dress and it went above and beyond it's job of creating the perfect winery look. I paired it with super casual accessories like these sandals since I knew I'd be doing a lot of walking, but it would be easy to dress up for a more formal event by wearing these shoes (par of the Nordstrom sale!)


SHOP THE POST




This shot of my friends and I is definitely one of my favorites :)



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.