Social icons

Can't Miss 4th of July Sales

Friday, June 30, 2017

It's finally here, the long weekend we've all been waiting for. While I'm actually working on Monday I will be headed out of the city on Saturday and again on Tuesday for the holiday to get a little break from the heat and humidity of the city. 

Besides getting some sun and a little r&r, shopping the great summer sales is high on my to-do list this weekend! There are truly some amazing sales this weekend, especially for summer pieces that will take you through the next few months. You can check out some of my favorite sales below. 

50% off Everything

Up to 50% Off

Extra 50% Off Sale Styles

25-50% Off Select Styles

Up to 75% off Sale

Up to 60% Off

...and these just a few of my favorite sales! There are so many more so make sure to keep your eye out! Plus, keep scrolling for some of my favorite pieces and find links to all of them at the bottom of the post. 

Hope you all have a fun holiday weekend! I'll be taking a couple days off blogging, but will be back Wednesday with some fun content!






Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.