Social icons

Weekend on ACK Part 1

Tuesday, August 9, 2016
It's crazy to believe that summer is slowly coming to an end. I'm already getting emails about fall classes and back to school events, even though my mind is entirely in summer mode. As with most times I disappear from the blogging world, life has been a bit crazy. However, this time it isn't finals taking over my life, but a few fun summer adventures. These last few weeks have been pretty amazing, and this past weekend was definitely the best of the best.

After taking a 7 hour ferry from the city I arrived in Nantucket Friday night greeted by one of my best friends, Chloe. I only had about 40 hours on the island, but it was just enough to feel like the city wasn't going to kill me. I'll have at least one more post from my time there, but I had to share these lighthouse pictures first!

The Sankaty Lighthouse has definitely topped my list of best New England lighthouses with it's striped and island cliff location. Despite waking up early and forgoing coffee, I couldn't have been happier exploring the area around this lighthouse with Chloe and our faithful friend Moses.
SHOP THE POST: Old Navy tee // Gap Shorts // Lauren by Ralph Lauren sandals


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.