Social icons

Spring Midi-Skirt

Friday, April 1, 2016

Hello again everyone. I definitely didn't intend to come back from spring break and then disappear for over a week again, but you all know - sometimes life (aka exams, essays, and interviews) have to get priority. Plus, it feels like I haven't had a weekend where I don't travel in SO long. Last weekend I headed home for a quick trip for Easter, and while it felt like I spent most of the weekend on a bus, it was very worth it.

During easter I also tried out a trend that definitely isn't new, but has always felt awkward on my 5'4" figure - Midi skirts. I found this skirt at Marshalls for under $25 the day before Easter and knew it would be perfect. Unfortunately, I didn't bring a top home that I felt worked perfectly. I settled for this grey blouse, but in the future I'll definitely be re-wearing this outfit with a tighter top, maybe even with stripes :) Adding nude heels and a bouquet of flowers definitely completed the springy feeling, even if it was only 45 degrees in MA on Easter.

Also, happy April everyone! I'm so ready for warmer days ahead!


Shop the post: Old Navy blouse, unkown skirt, Nine West heels


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.