Social icons

Outfit: Friends Behind the Scenes

Wednesday, January 27, 2016
A couple weeks ago I talked about how I almost never put up photos of my friends on my blog and shared a few photos of my friends from home. Now that I'm back in New York I thought I would share a few more photos with friends from school! 

The people you really never get to see on When & Wear are the ones who take my pictures, but this blog really wouldn't have lasted very long without them. These two girls, Alice and Cheyenne, are honestly the best and finally getting to take a few photos with them was so much fun. Definitely check out Cheyenne's blog Adamantly Adler and Alice's Instagram @AV95

Of course, all these pictures were taken before Jonas descended and covered the city in snow. As much as I'd love to hang around in my heeled ankle boots that won't be possible for a few months. Another new favorite of mine is this tassel cape that my aunt handed down to me. By her estimation it's from the 1980s, but luckily for me fashion is cyclical and this cape is perfectly on trend right now!


I promise I'm not always on the phone when I'm with my friends, but how cute is this picture?
If you want to wear a cape in the winter try layering it over another coat or jacket. My go-to for layering is always my leather jacket!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.