Social icons

Outfit: Pajama Sundays

Monday, November 16, 2015

Does anyone else feel like this weekend flew by? I really needed a low-key weekend which was proved by the fact that I fell asleep on my couch before 7pm Friday night. So, instead of committing to anything I settled in with a bit of Ben & Jerrys and started (finally) watching the final season of HIMYM. Winning Friday night? I think so. Of course, the relaxation didn't last long as I had 6 hours of work Saturday and then went to see my roommate's show Saturday night. 

After the very busy Friday and Saturday, Sunday finally came and all I wanted was to stay in my pajamas all day. But instead of looking like a slob as I headed to school to get some studying done (as well as watching the Pats game) I threw together what might be the best and comfiest outfit combination ever.

An extra soft sweater paired with leather leggings will honestly never fail you. I can't even count the number of times I've worn this combination, and I even shared another version of this combo on the blog a couple weeks ago. To switch it up a little bit I wore my favorite (and only) camel piece under one of my best banana republic sale finds, a utility vest. Unfortunately, neither of these pieces are still available, but I've linked to a few very similar options at great prices below. 
SHOP THE POST: Banana Republic Vest (similar, under $30) // Mango sweater (similar, only $15) // Mulaya Leggings (similar, under $20) // Steve Madden flats // Madewell sunglasses




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.