Social icons

Outfit: Christmas Tree Farm

Monday, November 30, 2015
Anyone else having the Monday morning blues? With a presentation in a few hours and hours upon hours of class and work today, I most definitely am. I'm already day dreaming about being back at home in Massachusetts with my family for Christmas in just a few few weeks. 

My family got a bit of a head start on the Christmas preparation since one my of favorite parts of the holiday is picking out our Christmas tree! It's just a bit too late to go to a tree farm when I get home around the 20th of December, so instead we avoided all malls and went on Black Friday. 

A festive outing also gave me the best excuse to break out my buffalo plaid jacket that I've been saving since I bought it over the summer. I found this ah-mazing coat at a Second Time Around store on Long Island with all the tags still on it as well as the back flap still sewn shut (aka unworn!!). I got an amazing deal and have been not-so-patiently waiting to wear it ever since then. It seems a little too bright for NYC, but it's perfect for a New England Christmas Tree Farm! 

SHOP THE POST: J.Crew Coat (similar) // jeans // Sperry boots (similar

p.s. I LIVE in Sperry Boots when scary winter weather comes around. They are the best for snow and slush puddles both in NYC and the country. 



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.