Social icons

HOLIDAY 2015: Cyber Sales

Friday, November 27, 2015
Black Friday is here and I have to say, the sales are pretty great this year. For those of you out braving the malls and shopping districts of this country, good luck. I'll be doing all my shopping from my comfortable couch with leftover pumpkin pie in hand.

The distinction between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is growing smaller every year and this year there are already plenty of online sales going on! I've shared a few of my favorite sales and picks from those sales below, but on top of those you must check out Hallie Wilson's Cyber Monday Tips. My two biggest tips are think about shipping costs and plan out your big-ticket purchases. Almost every store either has free shipping or free shipping once you hit a certain price threshold. Always hit that price threshold, you can always return things later.

So without further ado here are a few of my favorite sales:

50% off everything at TOBI with code thankful50:


50% off everything at ANN TAYLOR with code celebrate:




50% off sweaters and 40% off everything else at BANANA REPUBLIC with code brfriday:


Up to 60% off at OLD NAVY:


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.