Social icons

Friday Five N.2

Friday, October 30, 2015

After coming down from the stress of midterms and projects (as well as a weekend where I could 11 hours), this last week has been pretty great. I've been attempting to get myself into a healthier routine that includes actually eating at home and going to the gym (almost) everyday. Plus, the fall weather has been so beautiful that all I want to do is spend as much time outside 

The picture above is from Monday right before the took down our fun NYU sign outside the building all my classes are in. It was parents and alumni weekend so the school looked a little more spirited for a few days, which was very fun while it lasted!

A new coffee & juice spot opened just down the street from my apartment last weekend and I'm loving it. We really needed a spot for delicious coffee and egg sandwiches on the block. If you live in the Greenwich Village, SoHo, or West Village area definitely check out Summers on Thompson St. I can personally attest to the fact that their iced lattes and egg sandwiches are ah-mazing. 

Like I said, we've been having some beautiful fall weather and walking through the park at dusk is my favorite thing to do. The way the arch lights up during golden hour is gorgeous and I know we only have a week or so left of the fountain being on. 

The Tompkins Square Park Dog parade is one of my favorite parts of the fall. My roommates and I  stumbled across it our freshman year, and after being abroad last fall I was so excited to be in NYC for it this year. The PugCycle costume was definitely my favorite of the day, but I also thought this little pups 'social butterfly' costume was too cute!

I hope you all have fun plans for halloween! My plans are a little up in the air at this point, but I'll definitely be sporting fangs and a lot of fake blood throughout the day. 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.