Social icons

Outfit: Bordeaux

Monday, October 13, 2014
 {Mango jeans, LF tee, Longchamp bag, Macys INC flats, Essie Wicked nail polish}

I remember a year or two ago when maroon or 'bordeaux' went crazy on the fashion week runways. It was so popular that it felt like every designer had a different name for the exact same color. Well, I've been wearing maroon since before this craze and I don't plan on ever stopping wearing it whatever the name.

 So when I found these bordeaux coated jeans in Mango last week I knew they'd be the perfect replacement for my black coated pair that I left at home. The color is the perfect way to pull me out of my black and white slump since usually I'd wear this exact outfit with normal blue jeans. A nice perk (one of many) of being in Spain is that the jeans only cost me €30 ($42) when they cost $60 back at home. I'm questioning why I haven't bought everything in Mango yet.

Hope you all have a great start to the week!

2 comments

  1. You look so stunning & I love the outfit! Have so much fun in Spain, lucky girl!
    Xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit! The color of the jeans is amazing.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.